Donations help us to help others
Your donation to Gladstone Women’s Health will help increase the safety, health and well-being of people exposed and impacted by domestic and family violence, sexual violence and social justice issues in the Gladstone Region and Biloela area of Central Queensland.
Your donation will directly support our work in:
- Purchasing personal products for women and children escaping domestic and family violence.
- Providing free counselling services for women and youth impacted by domestic and family violence, and/or sexual violence.
- Domestic violence and sexual assault court support services
- Prevention of violence against women
- Family violence system leadership
- Gender equity, wellbeing and health
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Community education/wellbeing programs
- Enhancing the safety of women and children impacted by domestic and family violence
Women and children fleeing from domestic violence often leave their situation with nothing so the types of items they often need are everyday personal care products. Below is a list of the products mostly needed:
- Shower gel or soap
- Shampoo and condition
- Face cloth
- Wipes (baby and personal care)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste (children and adult)
- Comb and brushes
- Sanitary pads and tampons
- Tissues (pocket and boxes)
- Notebook and pen
- Hair bands
- Children’s story book
- Baby wrap
- Teddy bear (new only due to hygiene)
Please be advised we cannot accept donations of razors.
Donations we cannot accept
Gladstone Women’s Health has limited space and, as such, cannot accept large items, clothing or furniture. We ask you donate these to St Vincent’s de Paul (details) or (other and how they donate).
We also cannot accept disposable razors.
Tax Deductible Types
Tax Deductible Donations
Gladstone Women’s Health Centre Inc is a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission and is endorsed as a deductible gift recipient (DGR) by the Australian Tax Office. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.